The Uptown Bay City development has made significant progress this spring, with more accomplishments coming soon. Each facet of the “Live, Work, Play” dynamic has been enhanced and we wanted to share the good news with you!
- Less than 50% of our 9 East Main Condominiums remain available.
- To view our model condos, Century 21 hosts Open Houses every Thursday from 5-7pm and every Sunday from 1-4pm.
- All of our Brownstone rental units have been leased from our first phase. Our second phase is available for leases starting September 1st.
- Michigan Sugar will open its new headquarters at Uptown next year. View more from ABC12.
- McLaren Bay Region broke ground this spring on their 74,000 sq. ft. outpatient facility.
- Office space is available along the riverfront, from 5,000 sq. ft. and up (starting spring 2016).
- Thursdays at Uptown summer concert series starts tomorrow night at 6pm. For more details on the concert series, click here.
- You can watch the July 4 Bay City fireworks from Real Seafood! Read more on their exciting event.
- Don Angelos Aveda Lifestyle Salon will open soon. View more from WNEM.
- The Courtyard by Marriott hotel will open this fall.
- Retail and restaurant space is also available along the riverfront, from 1,000 sq. ft. and up.
To learn more about how to Live, Work and Play at Uptown Bay City, please contact us at: 989.799.5700 or UptownBayCity.com.