Bay City, Mich – Uptown Bay City will host outdoor concerts every Thursday evening this summer. The first concert is scheduled for Thursday June 11, and the concerts will continue every Thursday evening through August 27. The entertainment starts at 6pm.
The event organizer is Mike Bacigalupo, Chairman of the Board for the Bay Arts Council. “We are very excited to stage these performances,” said Bacigalupo. “We feel that this is a great opportunity for residents of Bay City and the Great Lakes Bay Region as a whole to experience what Uptown Bay City has to offer.”
Bacigalupo released the line-up of the bands performing for “Thursdays at Uptown,” which includes his own, The Josh Ramses Band:
- June 11 – The Josh Ramses Band
- June 18 – Music by Big Dreams
- June 25 – The String Thing
- July 2 – Music with Scott Baker
- July 9 – Music by Big Dreams
- July 16 – Music with A Pair of Aces
- July 23 – The Josh Ramses Band
- July 30 – The String Thing
- August 6 – Music by Big Dreams
- August 13 – Music with Scott Baker
- August 20 – The String Thing
- August 27 – The Josh Ramses Band
Also on Thursday evenings, Century 21 Signature Realty hosts Open Houses at Uptown’s 9 East Main Condominiums. These Thursday Open Houses, which started last month, take place from 5-7pm and will continue throughout the summer.
“With our Thursday evening events, we encourage visitors to enjoy live music on the riverfront, have dinner and drinks at Real Seafood Company, and tour our beautiful 9 East Main Condominiums,” says Dr. Samuel Shaheen, President and CEO of Shaheen Development, Uptown’s developer. “Significant progress will continue over the coming months, and we want people to come celebrate Bay City’s new waterfront community.”
Century 21 Signature Realty also hosts Open Houses on Sunday afternoons from 1-4pm, excluding holiday weekends. For a private appointment, call Century 21 at 989-892-2256.